Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

hello brenda1,

on a Playbook, you cannot install apps using the desktop. You have to use WiFi.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
MJ181
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

[ Edited ]

Blackberry Torch 9800

Version 6.0.0.246

Trying to install blackberry app world since it dissapeared. I go to install with a link or device manager, and says 'downloads via a USB cable are not enabled to this device'

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

install it without requiring to the PC.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
nemesisspeaks
My Device: onyx 2
My Carrier: telkomsel

I was forced to upgrade App World. If not, it wouldn't open. So I started the download. When it was complete, as well as the installation, I could no longer find it on the home screen or any where else.
I tried to reboot and uninstall-reinstall for many times, yet it's gone until now.
The point is: sometimes I don't really need the upgradem what I need is something that can work correctly :smileysad:
I can't install anything from App World since then.
My bb is onyx 2.
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

hello nemesisspeaks,
please read message 422.

Please use plain text.
mka
Contributor
mka
My Device: Not Specified

Has there been anymore news on when Whatsapp will be released for OS 10? The sideloaded version is driving me up the wall...

Please use plain text.
Visitor
domatsering
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: airtel

HELP!!! I am using Curve 9360 OS7. My BBM isn't working. It got deleted by mistake and when I tried reinstalling the older version BBM 6 it the icon etc comes back but contacts are all gone, can't even add any contacts again...no BBM hence. The BBM doesn't show on the 'installed apps' in 'my world' and when I try reinstaliing from BB world it shows 'this app is not available for your device'!!! Have been out of my wits trying everything :smileysad: Please help.
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,894
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Download and install BBM from your BlackBerry browser at www.blackberry.com/bbm

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
oterfesk
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Netcom

I am having this trouble with Facebook app and many other native apps, after a crash during an update via BB Link.
Please use plain text.
anouska
My Device: blackberry 9300
My Carrier: 3

I am unable to download blackberry messenger as it is 'unable for my device' I have a blackberry curve 9300 and I don't understand why it isn't working! Please help :smileysad:
Please use plain text.