Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

anouska wrote:
I am unable to download blackberry messenger as it is 'unable for my device' I have a blackberry curve 9300 and I don't understand why it isn't working! Please help :smileysad:

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please check the AppWorld catalog page:

There is a great deal more than just your device model number that goes into if the app is available to you or not.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
geminibaby
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

I've been trying to download the BMO mobile app and it says not available for my device. I have to go to the mobile site which is fine but as we all know, once you have been spoiled with the ease on a precious device you hope with one that is new and improved, the ease is even better.

There isn't an app for Scotiabank, time play for Cineplex and I see the z10 won't be getting an app for Shazam. Hopefully this will change or at least there will be a substitute. I hope to hear something soon about the others though, they to me are more important.

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,894
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

I don't know what the BMO mobile app is.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
geminibaby
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Rogers

It is the app that allows you to do your banking online...most banks have this ability. The app is available for other BlackBerry models just not the z10.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
damiracle
My Device: BlackBerry 9810 (Torch 2)
My Carrier: MTS RUS

Device: BB 9810

Carrier: MTS Russia

Problem: Cannot download BBM 7.0.1

Tried everything - wiped phone, deleted and reinstalled BBM 6.2, downloaded with and without SIM card (over WiFi), to no avail. According to the BlackBerry site, all you need is OS 5+ (check), 5 Mb of free memory (check) and data plan (I have BIS, so - check). The site also tells me I should stick with 6.2 if I am in India or some other countries down there, which I am not. So technically I should be Ok. 

The likely remaining reason is that I am in Russia. Does anyone here know if BBM 7 is available for Russian BlackBerry users, and if not what is the estimtated time it will be available in this country?

Thanks in advance.

Damear

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

I remember that BBM Voice was not available for India, but I do not have information about Russia.

I advise you to simply contact your carrier hotline and ask them about BBM Voice.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Govindan
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9780
My Carrier: voidafone

blackberry bold 9780
os version 6.0
Blackberry application world logo missing
I can install by wifi
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
miochan984
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: sun

I have a curve 9300, v5.

I have Viber (free messanging app) I downloaded it thru desktop sync and it works. But whenever I try downloading it from appworld or from the viber website directly in my phone, they say that it is not available for my device. really weird. Another is BB messenger. Appworld says an update is available for me but whenever I try to download it, it fails. Just sharing..
Please use plain text.
Contributor
damiracle
My Device: BlackBerry 9810 (Torch 2)
My Carrier: MTS RUS

Carrier says BBM is not officially provided in Russia, so they cannot support it. Indeed, if you buy a phone from Russian carriers, it won't have BBM (though nothing prevents you from removing IT policy and enabling the app, or buying a phone with BBM at the grey market). Never mind, I sideloaded BBM 7 from a Web site, and now have updated to BBM 8 beta (with Channels).

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
popmokete
My Device: 8520 curve
My Carrier: curve

Hi my name is mokete .how do I reset my bb I'd password because it denies when I put the recovery question it keeps saying is wrong.please help a day without bb app world is boring desperate please help...
Please use plain text.