Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
jacknife139
My Device: 9320-Gemini Curve
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Re: This application is not available on your device... Or missing APS Or blank free APS page

Mr. Damiracle : Version : 7.0.1.23
Mr. Jsanders : maybe i miread it. With "BB 10 was a failure. The buyer & the cost are not balanced, gonna bankrupt?" or something like that, can't remember it. I read it online though.

maybe the real news are looking for new company buyer, but if the BB itself are not degrading. I can't say i care much.

whatever, I almost smashed this Blackberry out of windows hours ago, when I thought I can't hold this stress, but it refreshed my mind, knowing there are still some good guys like you, in internet, thx again
:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,839
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: This application is not available on your device... Or missing APS Or blank free APS page

jacknife139 wrote:

Mr. Jsanders : maybe i miread it. With "BB 10 was a failure. The buyer & the cost are not balanced, gonna bankrupt?" or something like that, can't remember it. I read it online though.

maybe the real news are looking for new company buyer, but if the BB itself are not degrading. I can't say i care much.:

Yea, consider the source of that article.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Chrissie24
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

Resolved at last! The My Vodafone app is now available to download on the BlackBerry Curve 9320!
Please use plain text.
harshavardhane
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9550
My Carrier: at&t

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

Device model: Z10

Device OS version (Options >> About):10.1.0.2019

Description of the issue:I am trying to download and install the app "Yelp". It says "This application is not available on your device".

Please use plain text.
JSanders

I don't think there is an official Yelp app for the Z10.

There is this Yelp Restaurant Finder app:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/21798149/?lang=en&countrycode=US

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shak409
My Device: Z10

I am trying to download Waze onto my Z10.  However, when I go into BB World, it insists I still own a 9630, for which Waze is not available.  If I am NOT signed in, I can change the 9630 to a Z10, but once I am signed in, when I click on the "change" link next to the 9630, it does not display any model other than the 9630. How do I get my model changed so I can download Waze?

Please use plain text.
JSanders

I am curious why you are not installing directly from your Z10?

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shak409

I download so little software that I did not think of that.  Thanks--that solves the problem, although I am still puzzled that I can't change my model

Please use plain text.
JSanders

I don't know either.

You said you had logged in on the desktop with the same current BBID?

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
shak409

yes--the login seemed to go fine.

Please use plain text.