Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

bayknight
My Device: Not Specified

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

[ Edited ]

I have the Blackberry Storm w/ Verizon, I am having this very issue, I really, really want to install iHeart Radio and Pandora, and it won't work. I have tried all the solutions, Reinstalled App World, Rebooted, Removed my SIM card, Rebooted, I even tried the Paypal route as my $ were showing in Euro's, I was able to fix that portion; however I can not access Pandora or iHeart Radio......  ( I also tried the cache route on App World)

I have also tried emailing the link to myself and it still is stating that the App is not available on my device or carrier

( this really upsets me, I actually just returned my other Storm to Verizon last night as I was having Speakerphone issues), I had iHeart and Pandora at the time already installed and now I can even get them back w/ the new phone they gave me last night... I am really getting irritated..... 

any light someone can shed would be wonderful

I am assuming if I even try to call Verizon Technical Support they will not be able to assist me as this is a App World issue?

Thanks for the replies ahead of time!

Message Edited by bayknight on 10-07-2009 01:59 PM
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jlcondon

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

My old phone was replaced and I just updated to the latest App World version  - now I can't download some apps that I had and would like to try. Here's what I have:

Storm 9530

OS 4.7.0148

Trying to add Evernote (had it before - worked fine), edocrab and others - all say they're available for all OS's and phones, but the app world won't let me install them.

Any way to resolve this? Can I roll back to my old version of the App World?

Thanks 

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

jlcondon wrote:
but the app world won't let me install them.

Can you perhaps expand on that statement? Exactly what are you doing, and exactly what happens when you try?

For re-installation of apps, please follow this section of the AppWorld user guide:

For more registration key information, see this KB:

Cheers!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jlcondon

Well to expand - It says what this very thread says: "This application is not available on your device..."

But since I wrote this I received the update to App World v 1.1.0.20 - that fixed it right up.

Thanks though! 

Please use plain text.
Visitor
Junwen

Hi,

I'm using a BBStorm 9500 v4.7.0.167 (Platform 4.0.0.205)

Have already updated my storm but it wont let me download the BlackBerry App world saying it does not meet system requirements.

Can any1 assist? 

thanks.

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
CerealBypass
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 9360
My Carrier: Bell

Junwen wrote:

Hi,

I'm using a BBStorm 9500 v4.7.0.167 (Platform 4.0.0.205)

Have already updated my storm but it wont let me download the BlackBerry App world saying it does not meet system requirements.

Can any1 assist? 

thanks.

I have contacted Juwen in a private message to obtain more details about his BlackBerry.

C_Diddy

I wanted to let those in this thread know that the recent update to App World v 1.1.0.20 has fixed the problems I was experiencing: Certain apps not available, incorrect currency, etc.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Visitor
hammer61

I have a blackberry curve and have previously downloaded app world along with numerous applications.  Recently updated messenger and now it says blackberry app world not available in my country.  I live in US,  Now the app world opens but will not let me view any apps free or paid saying not available in my country.  Also viigo for blackberry a paid app does not even open.  Really frustrating.  I have redownloaded and pulled battery etc.  Help

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
popiah

[ Edited ]

I just got my Blackberry Bold recently.  Tried many times but at the end of the day I still failed  to download Application World. The following message prompted up:

"Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry App World"

I am located in Singapore. Ya I did check the list of availability and found out that Singapore is out of the list. However, my friend in Malaysia can access to Application World, even though Malaysia is also out of the list. Could anyone here help out to solve my problem? :smileysad:

My phone: Blackberry Bold 9000

Programme: Blackberry Application World

Please use plain text.
katieneidlinger

Trying to install Music Box on the Tour.  It lets me download and install, but when I run (after reboot), it says "Sorry, Sony Music Mobiles does not support your device at this time"  BBJava_480

Please use plain text.