Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
popmokete
My Device: 8520 curve
My Carrier: curve

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

I am using 8520 curve please help bb id password ,how do I reset it .I am mokete when I put recovery question answer it says is wrong confused please help
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,925
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

does your password contain any numbers or UPPER CASE characters?

if so, make sure you pressing the ALT key before each number and that the shift key is depressed for the upper case characters.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
whitney1989
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Digicel

I have the bb bold9900 and I cannot dwnload bbm with voicechat. It keeps sayin not available on this device and I am runnin the 0S7. Can someone help. Also the bbm icon is not present in the bb app world!!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
damiracle
My Device: BlackBerry 9810 (Torch 2)
My Carrier: MTS RUS

Looks like your country/carrier is not eligible for BBM 7 upgrade. You can try registering with BlackBerry's Beta program and get BBM 8 beta (which has Voice and Channels), or you can google for OTA download links for BBM 7 on third-party resources. In the latter case you will not be able to update your BBM version, or use BBM Connect feature in apps like Facebook or Twitter.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
whitney1989
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Digicel

One more question I purchased my fone in the mall and when it starts it reads vadafone.. Does tha have anyting to do wit it? However, my bb plan is wit digicel.. And I cud have easily dwnloaded the bb voice on my bb8520 which was purchased direcy from digicel
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Chrissie24
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

Hi. I have a BlackBerry Curve 9320. I have been trying to download an app called My Vodafone but apparently it is not available for my model! It is available for BlackBerry Curve 9300 and the 9330 but not the BLACKBERRY CURVE 9320!!!! Why? Will this app become available anytime soon for the 9320?

Please use plain text.
JSanders

Chrissie24 wrote:

Hi. I have a BlackBerry Curve 9320. I have been trying to download an app called My Vodafone but apparently it is not available for my model! It is available for BlackBerry Curve 9300 and the 9330 but not the BLACKBERRY CURVE 9320!!!! Why? Will this app become available anytime soon for the 9320?

Vodafone develops that application.

You need to ask them.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Chrissie24
My Device: Blackberry Curve 9320
My Carrier: Vodafone

I have contacted Vodafone and they keep sending me a link to download My Vodafone app from BlackBerry World but it is unavailable for the BlackBerry Curve 9320 only the 9300 or 9330 that is what i keep telling them. Grrrr! Will try again or i will simply have to give up for a while.

Please use plain text.
JSanders

Chrissie24 wrote:

I have contacted Vodafone and they keep sending me a link to download My Vodafone app from BlackBerry World but it is unavailable for the BlackBerry Curve 9320 only the 9300 or 9330 that is what i keep telling them. Grrrr! Will try again or i will simply have to give up for a while.

Right, they will keep doing that. Somehow you need to let them know there is NO 9320 application.

It only takes a simple edit in their BlackBerryWorld developer account, but this forum here is users, and is not related to specifically to Vodafone. We, users like yourself, can't make Vodafone do this.

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
damiracle
My Device: BlackBerry 9810 (Torch 2)
My Carrier: MTS RUS

Indeed, 9320 is not on the "compatible devices" list for My Vodafone app on BlackBerry World. You can try emailing support at mobileapps2@vodafone.co.uk or just wait till it becomes available for your phone.

Please use plain text.