Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

JSanders
Solutions: 5,992
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

I have not heard or read of any server problems in the past few days.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
damiracle
My Device: BlackBerry 9810 (Torch 2)

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

Looks like your desktop software cannot see an update to the phone os, whatever the reason is. Try this link in your phone browser then: http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/index.do - should load BBM 6.2

Contributor
jacknife139
My Device: 9320-Gemini Curve

Re: This application is not available on your device... Or missing APS Or blank free APS page

[ Edited ]

Then Mr. Jsanders, what do you think about the news that BB & co (whatever the name is)
is going on to bankruptcy?
what are going to happen to us the BB users??
*just asking, no offense, so if this topic is not related, i won't force this topic

Mr. damiracle
what is that link about??
i failed to opened it with my Mac either with My phone browser

Contributor
damiracle

Re: This application is not available on your device... Or missing APS Or blank free APS page

My fault, wrong link. Try this one: http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=bbm6 (it should allow you to download BBM 6.2 bypassing BB World). Remember to open from phone, not from Mac.
Contributor
jacknife139

[ Edited ]

i don't know why. but it said
"the selected server returned an error when attempting to fulfill your request"
and yes, i opened this with browser phone
with a lot of regret & appologies
i am starting to hate BB now 
T_______T
this error are so complicated

Contributor
damiracle

Perhaps try again later. Everything works for me:

Also, make sure the link is typed correctly (http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=bbm6). To be sure, open this page in phone browser and click on the link. Or use your operator's Web portal to send an SMS to your phone with the link. Or scan this QR code (use QR Scanner Pro from Jared Co., available from http://free-blackberry-apps.com/ or from BB World):

bbm6.png

Contributor
jacknife139

Mr. Damiracle & Mr. Jsanders
i have finished the problem !
thx !
I installed it through my mac & using the desktop software, download it while my BB is connecting from https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/myworld/download/?cid=1&countrycode=ID&lang=en&platform=BBO...
it need some stupid plug in & wait for a while...
but i finished it already !
thx guys for the advice...!
can't do it without you guys, especially Mr. Damiracle's advice using desktop software =D
JSanders
Solutions: 5,992
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

jacknife139 wrote:

Then Mr. Jsanders, what do you think about the news that BB & co (whatever the name is)
is going on to bankruptcy?
what are going to happen to us the BB users??

There has never been any news, reports or anything regarding 'bankruptcy' stated for BlackBerry. The company has over $3 billion in the bank and has ONLY stated that they are looking for strategic alternatives for financing, which pretty much means looking for a financing partner or buyer to take the company private and out of the stock market.

There are 65 million BlackBerry users out there in the world, we won't wake up one day discover a message on out BlackBerry saying that "your device will not work, we've gone out of business".

Does that help?

jacknife139 wrote:

*just asking, no offense, so if this topic is not related, i won't force this topic

Oh , no offense at all... I am not a BlackBerry employee, just a user like you.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
damiracle

Glad i could be of help. What BBM version did you end up with?
Contributor
jacknife139

Mr. Damiracle : Version : 7.0.1.23
Mr. Jsanders : maybe i miread it. With "BB 10 was a failure. The buyer & the cost are not balanced, gonna bankrupt?" or something like that, can't remember it. I read it online though.

maybe the real news are looking for new company buyer, but if the BB itself are not degrading. I can't say i care much.

whatever, I almost smashed this Blackberry out of windows hours ago, when I thought I can't hold this stress, but it refreshed my mind, knowing there are still some good guys like you, in internet, thx again
:smileyvery-happy: