Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
LILLAZ
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: AT & T

Unwanted messages

I receive 16 messages a day from BB to my email account but only viewable through my phone.  Can someone tell me how to opt-out of these unwanted SPAM.  I have send BB 12 emails.  This issue has been going on for months and they just ignore me.  It's against the law in the US not to have an opt-out option.  Can someone please tell me how.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Unwanted messages

What do these emails say? It's difficult for us to know how to help without seeing or knowing exactly what these emails are.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
LILLAZ
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: AT & T

always from Google maps saying my trial has expired, I have no desire to subscribe and another one delivered at the same time for Boost Memory, Lock for BBM, Chit Chat, File Zip Archiver or YouTube.
I want them all to stop
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Those are not from BlackBerry. They are from 3rd party applications you have installed.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.