11-08-2012 04:51 AM
11-08-2012 12:38 PM
I've unistalled, rebooted 22.214.171.124 then upgraded to 126.96.36.199, rebooted about fours times and I still don't have the Appworld Icon on my 9320. It still comes up with the "Uncaught exception: no application instance" once rebooted.
I would appricaite If anyone can help.
11-08-2012 12:44 PM
Bavlad - uninstall 188.8.131.52 first, reboot, then download and install the the newer 184.108.40.206 from your BB web browser... reboot and hopefuly it will work.
11-08-2012 12:58 PM
Dear KADIOGLU - thanks for your reply but I have done what you have said and in the order you have said and I still unable to get the Appworld icon.
11-08-2012 01:21 PM
Ok, the way I did it on my 9810 was like this:
1. Installed 220.127.116.11 after the update prompt, and of course it did not work... uncaught exception and missing App World icon.
2. Go to Options/Device/Applications and uninstall 18.104.22.168 and reboot.
3. Go to rroyy.com and download/install the older 3.x version, reboot.
4. Verify your payment details by going into App World and My Account.
5. At this point the 3.x version should be working fine.
6. Go to the BB site where you can download the App World 22.214.171.124. Download/install/reboot per prompts.
I am not sure if this will work on your hardware and os combination, but it worked on mine like it did with some of the other users in this blog. Good luck!
11-08-2012 01:28 PM
Thanks for you advice.
I will try this later and see if it works as I need my phone on at the moment but I will let you know if this worked.
Many thanks for your assistance in advance.