If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

sandra_RzAzua
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: None

Upgrading problem

Hi,

I have two apps ready to upgrade on my bb playbook, however, when I try to upgrade them I am requested to introduced my password and then the following message appears: "There were problems completing this purchase. Please try again or visit BB-appsupport for more information. (error id:35005)"

The two apps are groovy notes and photostudio. I can download other apps, but can't upgrade these two. 

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Schwantz
My Device: PlayBook 32Gb with OS 2.1
My Carrier: WiFi

Re: Upgrading problem

Same problem here but with 4 app upgrades.....Groovy Notes, Flie Shield, Fruit Slash, and Maps for Google Maps.   Have downloaded several other apps successfully and have tried restarting the PB and resetting my app world pw.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ljccr
My Device: PlayBook

I am also having the same problem upgrading groovy notes. Any ideas?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
neodruse
My Device: Blackberry Playbook

Finally, I was thinking it was just me. I have had a very bad time finding any helpful info on what is going on. I changed my BB ID Password, updated my billing info and still nothing works. I did try downloading a free app and it worked and installed fine. It seems to only be the paid apps that end in 35005 errors. I'm waiting to hear back from BB support as I have a few days left on my 90 days but am very frustrated.

All this started when I accepted the latest OS update - 2.1.0.1032

It wiped out my calender and emptied out my contact list. BB emailed me that this was a 'known' problem with the newest OS and there were no fixes yet.

I tried to reload the backup version I had on my desktop but it was a few weeks old and that is when I ended up with a bunch of apps that needed updating and I discovered this problem. Sure hope someone out there can help us!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Schwantz

Good to know they're aware of it...happened following the OS 2.1 upgrade with me as well..im now up to 7 apps  that can't upgrade, yet the downloads seem fine...

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ljccr
My Device: PlayBook

Success. I'm not sure what happened but I clicked the"Refresh List" button and then I was able to update Groovy Notes. Maybe that will work for you as well.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Schwantz

Thanks...worked for me too...never had to do that before and don't recall that button being there before in My World...
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
neodruse
My Device: Blackberry Playbook

Thanks! The Refresh List button helped me too. Nice to have that working again.

Please use plain text.
gvmmy
My Device: Playbook 32GB
My Carrier: n.a.

Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
mclovin22
My Device: 9900
My Carrier: o2