Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
SprintTour155
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Used all device PIN changes.

[ Edited ]
PIN still does not work, i did what you said in my PM box, how will i know when i can try to email RIM again?
Message Edited by SprintTour155 on 09-28-2009 10:22 AM
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

SprintTour155 wrote:
PIN still does not work, i did what you said in my PM box, how will i know when i can try to email RIM again?
Message Edited by SprintTour155 on 09-28-2009 10:22 AM

You will receive a response from the individual that I instructed you to PM...be patient, this is an out-of-normal process and is therefore subject to out-of-normal challenges...I wish it were better, but this is the only method that RIM has given us to give out for this issue.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Ainvar
My Device: Tour 9630

Dont feel bad about the issues you are going through. It has been over 8 days now and still no resolution on getting my apps working on my new Tour (4 replaced so far). I have opened up 6 tickets with them. I finally get a response to one of them and said my issue was resolved with my activation code for quicklaunch but it has not been resolved. I am taking time that I cant recover to constantly request updates.

It seems that the good people on this board try to help out more than RIM except for the out-of-normal process that is being done to reset PIN so you can submit tickets. I give that person kudos since I know they are doing this above and beyond their normal job duty.

I know there are other means to purchase applications but this is suppose to be like the app store for the iphone but for blackberry's.

RIM is you are actually reading these boards get your self into gear and get this fixed. I know it is not that difficult to resolve an issue. If it is maybe the right people are not working on it or you do have the right people working on it but you have inadequate managers and supervisors looking over things.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
SprintTour155

While i try to be level headed and realistic, RIM's customer service is def not up to par with thier products. I love their devices but after the Tour having close to a 50% return rate, its hard for me to stay positive about the company. I have bought tons of thier devices so it would be nice if they could solve a problem, there are countless threads on this site about device pin changes and it still is this much of a pain to get it fixed.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
SprintTour155

Moderators,

I recieved and email back this time from RIM saying that they got it and if i have any other questions i should respond to that email, does that mean im waiting on them to contact me with a solution?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
spect2k
My Device: Verizon Tour 9630

Can someone please forward me this mysterious PM?  I am having the same issue and would really like to work it out now after months of battling this.
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

spect2k wrote:
Can someone please forward me this mysterious PM?  I am having the same issue and would really like to work it out now after months of battling this.

Done...

BTW -- next time, please don't poly-post the same request...we actually do try to get to all requests everywhere..

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.