Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

Contributor
ELIJAH01
My Device: blackberry z10
My Carrier: digicel
Accepted Solution

Verifying my blackberry ID

So my app world stopped working and i decided to change my ID via my PC then sign in through my the phone

now its saying "you can't sign in with a different BB ID on thisdevice.Sign in with the original BB ID used on this device."

What should i do? please help :smileysad:

i only got the bbz10 yesterday

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
TexTucker
My Device: pb
My Carrier: none

Re: Verifying my blackberry ID

[ Edited ]

[moved from playbook forum]

Normally your device must be registered with the same bbid as the id you use to access bb world. A playbook must therefore be wiped and registered with the new bbid.

Take care. Are you sure you want to do this? You will lose all data and apps Backup and reload data using drag and drop, not backup system as backups are also registered to bbid. Apps may have to be repurchased.

My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodacom: South Africa

I am unable to log to my app world, whenever I try logging in with my ID there's an error message saying I should try again later and its been 4 months now. I'm stuck with old apps and cannot download new apps.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
bvarun1991
My Device: Curve 9220
My Carrier: vodafone

Sir

Can you please just check your respective email id, whether you goy any mail or alternative login??

Please use plain text.