Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
eimacdude
My Device: Torch 9800

WTF!!! "Your BlackBerry ID has changed but the email is tied to another account"

Tried to register for the beta zone but I get this error:
"Your BlackBerry ID has changed but the email is tied to another account. Please contact betainfo@rim.com."
Rather than bitch about what nonsense this is and why there isn't a way I can resolve it online myself, I dutifully emailed that address like the good boy I am, only to get no response whatsoever, just as expected.
Why is it that (i) everything RIM does is ful of bugs and (ii) support is non-existent? That's a deadly combination, ladies and gentlemen!
Note that I emailed from both the email account associated with my BlackBerry ID and another one (as the first one is an AOL email and no doubt RIM would have set its spam filters to the max--after all it seems almost no emails ever get through to their support addresses!).
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: WTF!!! "Your BlackBerry ID has changed but the email is tied to another account"

send another email to that betainfo@ .

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.