Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Visitor
superstar10
My Device: curve 8520

aap world blackberry

howcome my account doesent work in app world it say try again i always try again same thing happends ok please sort it out

Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: aap world blackberry

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Hmmm...lacking punctuation, I must parse your words and try to divine what it is that you intended to communicate. I wind up with this:

superstar10 wrote:

it say try again

So, is that the exact error message? You see, there is a wealth of knowledge that can be searched, but to be most effective, we should search on the exact syntax of the error message. I'm fairly certain this can be resolved quite simply...but we'd need you to help us to help you by providing the exact and complete error message, including punctuation.

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code