Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
yugan
My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: cell c

app world payment option

As of yesterday jan 04 whenever I tried to make a purchase from app world nothing would happen. I've tried from within app world to access the payment options to check if all my info is still in order and it doesn't open.
Anyone have this problem or a possible solution. I've installed V4.0.0.55, V4.0.0.65 and nothing seems to have helped.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

Re: app world payment option

[ Edited ]

Are you getting any errors at all?

Here is a list of common errors, but will need some more details about your issue.

http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/viewdocument.do?externalId=KB17678&sliceId=2&cmd=displayKC&d...

My Device: curve 9300
My Carrier: cell c

That's just the thing wolf, I've received no error messages at all, nothing happens when I click on the payment options tab. Also when I try to purchase something from app world it asks for my bbid password and after a few moments reverts back to the app description page.
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran II
Wolf359
My Device: Q10 / Playbook

Does the same thing happen if you try this while using a WiFi connection?