Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
cyndelr66
My Device: Not Specified

app world says I don't meet the requirements

I have a blackberry curve 8310 with version 4.5.0.110 on the phone. I am with AT&T and have an unlimited data plan. I live in the United States. I'm sorry I wasn't sure what my OS is in the about screen when I looked, and this is a BIS (for personal use). From what I can tell I have met all of the requirements for this program and it is still giving me a reject saying I don't meet the basic requirements. Any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks so much :smileywink:
JSanders
Solutions: 5,993
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: app world says I don't meet the requirements

http://www.blackberrynews.com/2009/04/03/new-appworld-version-10028-available/

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
cyndelr66

[ Edited ]

I appreicate the article, but I just tried to download it again, and it is still telling me I don't meet the basic system requirements to download it. I have plenty of memory and just downloaded the most recent version of the blackberry device software, 4.5. Now it is telling me its an unsupported device and I don't meet system requirements. Any other suggestions would be great

Message Edited by cyndelr66 on 04-04-2009 01:00 PM
New Contributor
beachfront12

I have a 4 day old Curve 8320 with a 1 gig card and I get the same issue. They claim they fixed it but they didn't.

I am on T-Mobile with T-Mobile Blackberry service and internet and the most current OS.