Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

katnis08
My Carrier: at&t

apps???

Hello,

I have recently switched phones from bb torch to the bb10.. and I have found the bb10 really disappointing in terms of apps...

There is no apps for the following... Bank of america, line messenger, viber, Comcast. and Yahoo Mail and a Yahoo site...

WHY???

these apps would be a big help to me as a bb10 user for these are the apps that i need to have on my phone...

The phone is great but other than texting and bbm.. that is all it is good for... am soooooo very disappointed...

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Randycj12
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: apps???

The lack of apps is a little disappointing, but if you want apps you can be part of the iPhone masses - not for me. My bank (USAA) does have an iPhone and an Android app, but not BB10 app. I've found I can use the mobile site to accomplish as much as I could with the app - including mobile deposit, so I've really lost nothing. And since we can save the mobile link on the phone, it looks just like an app.

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
RobGambino
My Carrier: Bell

Re: apps???

[ Edited ]

katnis08 wrote:

Hello,

I have recently switched phones from bb torch to the bb10.. and I have found the bb10 really disappointing in terms of apps...

There is no apps for the following... Bank of america, line messenger, viber, Comcast. and Yahoo Mail and a Yahoo site...

WHY???

these apps would be a big help to me as a bb10 user for these are the apps that i need to have on my phone...

The phone is great but other than texting and bbm.. that is all it is good for... am soooooo very disappointed...

You've to remember it isn't BlackBerry responsibility to develop the apps you mention but most of those apps you can have on your BB 10 if you learn bout "sideloading" do quick google search most of the apps are can be used just take some work to do so!

I can't post third party links sorry!!

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Please use plain text.