Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® World

New Contributor
tatail
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: 3475655082

appworld.blackberry.com - Absolutely OUTDATED!!

[ Edited ]

Hey there, I have some complains I would like to share with you guys..
I don't know many will agree with me and how many will bit*h about it, but here it goes any way..

So, every time I go to App World online page I have to enter my credentials every single time even if I am on my home computer.. I believe somewhere in between 10-15 minutes the session times-out so I have to log-in again..

If you are looking through apps and you clicked the "Show more apps button" couple of times and finally you stumble upon an app that you want to check out. Once you click on the app whatever you do from that point on the webpage does not take you back from where you left off.. You have to start all over again..

How many of you feel that at least we should have the option to choose on which computers should the website remember the password and keep us logged in..

Also, I hate starting all over every time after clicking on an app to go through each segment and each category ..

If you guys agree with me, do we have an option to approach BB and request them update their online page?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tatail

Re: appworld.blackberry.com - Absolutely OUTDATED!!

I am surprised that no one else thinks the same..

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
Fr3lncr
My Device: Z30
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

tatail wrote:

Hey there, I have some complains I would like to share with you guys..
I don't know many will agree with me and how many will bit*h about it, but here it goes any way..

So, every time I go to App World online page I have to enter my credentials every single time even if I am on my home computer.. I believe somewhere in between 10-15 minutes the session times-out so I have to log-in again..

If you are looking through apps and you clicked the "Show more apps button" couple of times and finally you stumble upon an app that you want to check out. Once you click on the app whatever you do from that point on the webpage does not take you back from where you left off.. You have to start all over again..

How many of you feel that at least we should have the option to choose on which computers should the website remember the password and keep us logged in..

Also, I hate starting all over every time after clicking on an app to go through each segment and each category ..

If you guys agree with me, do we have an option to approach BB and request them update their online page?

The BlackBerry World web site is severely lacking in functionality, compared to say, Google Play.  It's gotten a lot better in the last couple of years but it definitely isn't getting tweaked enough.

I really think BB wants and expects you to do everything through the device and not online.

Hopefully the will improve it over time as if they expect people to use it without frustration, they need to put a lot more work into it.  In the interim, I'll stick to doing mostly everything through the device.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
BB-past: 9000>9700>9800>9780>9810>9900>Z10>Q5
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tatail

Well, the thing is that BlackBerry is trying to make a comeback and they can't do it just by standing where they were couple of years ago..

They have to work and work hard if they want the glory they had a few years ago.

I also would like to add that I have bought stocks of BBRY just because I wanted to support the company.. But in return the company has to make effort to solve the problems..
Please use plain text.