Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
nihar
My Device: bold 9780

appworld not showing after upgrade

i have bold 9780,after getting upgade for facebook,blackberry protect,and by upgading icon was disapper,the same thing happened in appworld upgrade,i have done everything like hard reboot two-three times,delete service book,reinstall by carrier and above all done security wipe,but didnot get icon back,it is showing in application managment.what to do pls help    nihar

New Contributor
arunsoneji
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

Re: appworld not showing after upgrade

Hi,

You may have to reinstall App World its easy

Go to you blackberry browser in boomarks you will find Blackberry Home click wait for it to open and then scroll down on right side you will find Explore Blackberry App World click on that it will take you a new page and there you will have a option to Download App World. 'Download it today' . Do a battery pull and there you go App World is again it your menu

Cheers :smileyhappy:

if this solves the problem click 'Like'

New Contributor
nihar
My Device: bold 9780

thank you for your concern but i have done this also but icon is not showing on home screen.only in application manegment
New Contributor
arunsoneji
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520

Hello!

Here is a KB that discusses that error:

• KB28974 BlackBerry App World icon is missing

Hopefully it contains something useful! There also are multiple existing threads on this site that discuss that exact error...your review of those might prove useful, and a search of this site, using the error message, error code, or symptom, should reveal all applicable existing threads to you.

Good luck and let us know