Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

My Device: bold 9900
My Carrier: 02

bbm messenger

hi can anybody help i upgraded my messenger today as instucted as it said there was updates and it has gone totally off my fone ive gone back into app world and it says its still installed i am totally lost what to do

Developer
My Device: 9300 3G Curve
My Carrier: Tata Docomo

Re: bbm messenger

Hi lele1980,

Welcome to the BB Community...

Am not sure whether this will solve the issue, but it's worth a try...

Click the BB Button of ur BB and click on "Show All"...now try to find the BBM...if u find it then bring the cursor to the BBM and again click the BB Button and uncheck "hide" and finally click on "Show All"

Good Luck...

with regards
simply abhik...
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please click "Accept as Solution" if your issue has been solved and to give thanks/appreciation, click thumbs up... :Yes:
For BB OS update: http://us.blackberry.com/software/smartphones/update.html
BB Simulators: http://us.blackberry.com/sites/developers/resources/simulators.html
_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Solutions: 6,113
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: bbm messenger

lele1980 wrote:

hi can anybody help i upgraded my messenger today as instucted as it said there was updates and it has gone totally off my fone ive gone back into app world and it says its still installed i am totally lost what to do

Please check this recently published Knowledge Base article on the issue:

Article ID: KB23968 BlackBerry Messenger icon disappears from the Home screen of the BlackBerry smartphone

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code