Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
highflyer
My Device: curve 8720
My Carrier: mtn

bbm profile

Hi can you please assist me. My phone switches on for 5 seconds an then switchess off again by itself. Tried charging the phone but it still swiches on and off again. Please tell me how it can be fixed?
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: bbm profile

Why is your post entitled "bbm profile" but your post has nothing to do with bbm?

As for the problem, I'd suspect a bad battery. Try a replacement battery.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
highflyer
My Device: curve 8720
My Carrier: mtn

I'm using another phone and trying to load my bbm but its not working. I got my facebook and email settings however the bbm and whatsapp is still on someone elses name. Is there anyway I can change it to my bbm profile? Thanks for the first reply
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1052; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB26694
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.