Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
hunny89
My Carrier: airtel
Accepted Solution

blacberry app world

Hii everybody.. I've got a very strange problem. I'm using bb 9320 curve,os 7.1. Last night I've upgraded my app world & after upgrading my blackberry protect has also been upgraded. Now the problem is that when I'm going to my account,its not showing all the apps installed in my phone. Just a few one,the apps are in my phone but its not showing. I want to upgrade my bbm but its not coming there. What to do??
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: blacberry app world

Hi hunny89

I can understand the problem you are having ,but updating App World will not update BlackBerry Protect unless we do so.So for your first problem as you are unable to see your install apps on " My World " you can try this :

On your device  > Open App World  >  Go to MY World  >

•  Hold down the ALT key and then type RST
  • App World shall Close
  •  Then Perform a Battery Pull Restart like this While Device is Powered On remove the Battery wait for a min. then re-insert it back wait till the device take a long Reboot.

KB24714 : How to clear the BlackBerry App World cache.

Now Open App World > Go to My World > See if your Installed apps appear.

Regarding your second problem BBM upgrade ,please hold down ,as i can see you mentioned your carrier as Airtel then if you are from India then right now BBM7 is not officially released for India ,So no need to update unless you get notification from app world regarding this Update.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Contributor
hunny89

Hiii prince 2012.. Thanks a lot infact I've seen ur helping people a lot here,great work man. My 1st problem is solved but my bbm is not getting displayed there,rest all are showing. As you told me bbm7 is not officially announced in india,but yesterday my app world was telling me to upgrade it,I tried 3,4 times every time I tried, I got an error so I upgrade my app world. Now all my apps are getting displayed except the bbm!! I checked out the other device option on my world, it was telling unavailable for this device. So my only doubt is why my app world is not displaying bbm?? All other apps like bb protect,wikitude all are getting displayed after the steps I've tried given by you. Thanks a lot sir..
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi hunny89

Thanks for your appreciation ! If your first problem is solved than please right now forget about the BBM to be seen on that list. Believe me I am  also unable to view BBMon " My World "  when I tried to update,The update message you and a few other got is I think a false push which was later on hold back because of certain reasons like some says its TRAI or some says Govt. Restrictions. If you have BBM on your device use it as before and because services are not stopped , leave everything else for a few days , I hope and I am sure BlackBerry App World will push the same or little different version for Indian Users . So just enjoy the version you have until we get a clear note about this On BlackBerry app world.

Prince

Please use plain text.
Contributor
hunny89

K prince.. Thanks a lot.. Hpe we'll get new version very soon.. Thanks again
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012

Hi hunny

You are welcome... and I hope we all get it soon :smileyhappy:

Prince

Please use plain text.