If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
Irfankharadi
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: reliance

blackberry I'd installation failed. please try again later (80002)

Hello.... I am using blackberry torch 9800. Yesterday I updated blackberry appworld to its latest version and from that time onwards the apoworld has stopped working. Whenever I open this it shows "appworld requires the latest version of blackberry I'd" .as I click update , "sorry software update server is unavailable, please try again" and then shows two buttons one is close and second is retry . When I click retry, nothing happens but when I click close, it shows "blackberry I'd installation failed . Please try again later . (80002). please tell me how to solve this problem ...
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: blackberry I'd installation failed. please try again later (80002)

Hi Irfankharadi

Please one post is enough for an issue Blackberry identification installation failed error 80002   :smileyhappy:

Thanks !

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
andrewmwatson
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: Vodafone

Why cant i access this page? It made me register, then says Access Denied. I really hate BB, bloody awful support.

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

andrewmwatson wrote:

Why cant i access this page? It made me register, then says Access Denied. I really hate BB, bloody awful support.

Hey andrew

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

There is nothing wrong in your side or your BlackBerry  :smileyhappy: Sometime a few user post multiple threads for the same issue , as a result our Moderators delete such duplicate post . And that is the reason you're unable to access that above link .

If you're having any issue then please share with us ! 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
BB4matt
My Device: Z30, Torch 9800, Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

Here is a short reply to Irfankharadi. I could not open prince2012's link either. So why not try another link:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-World/BlackBerry-ID-Installation-failed-Please-try...

Make sure you can either write and receive emails or have a good Wi-Fi connection, e.g. you can browse the Internet before you try to register your ID. Sometimes the connections get messed up when one reboots.

If you type 80002 into the black empty 'search' field on the top of the forum page and then hit the search button to the left you get this link and many other links to tackle this issue. Good luck.

Please use plain text.