Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
NJeffrey
My Device: Storm 2
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: blackberry ID problem

I tried that and it does now work on my BlackBerry.  Thanks!  However, I still can't log into the myBlackBerry site from my desktop.  It won't accept my BlackBerry ID. 

Please use plain text.
glboater
My Device: storm
My Carrier: verizon

I too am having the same issue but mine sounds a bit different.  I signed up for the I.D. but when I go to save it it asks if I want to "migrate my previous app world purchases", every time I say No it brings me back to my I.D. screen with nothing further happening. I then tried saying Yes to migrate and that takes me to a PayPal log in screen. I happen to have a PayPal acct so I use my password, I then get PayApl system error. It happens over and over and I can not update any of my apps.

Any help is appreciated. 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Mery06
My Device: 8520

Hi!

Did you got any luck with that.

Im having the same problem and its driving me crazy.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
empress76
My Device: Not Specified

Did any1 have luck with the 1st issue?
Whnvr I try to dwnld an App, I still have to read over the agrrement
Accept it, and again it carries me to my Acct info
And nothing further happens! Nothing seems to work!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
HastingsMartyn
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: T-Mobile

I have the same problem. It's been the same since Wednesday when I purchased my phone.

I've noticed that this is a common problem on these forums and the standard fixes supplied by the techies on here do not work.

My service provider have apparently been informed by BlackBerry that there is a fault that they are working on and a guy I have been dealing with at my service provider as e-mailed to say that the fault equates to the problems we're having.

Seemingly no word from BlackBerry on their sites confirming this.

Please use plain text.
moy1286

Finally i solve my problem, i tried to login on my sister mobilephone with my ID account and then login on my mobilephone and it works for me.
Try to do this and see what happens
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
empress76

Ok I will give it a go!
Please use plain text.
Xgrunt24
My Device: Curve 8530
My Carrier: Verizon Wireless

I emailed customer support on this problem because I had searched several forums and found little good information on this.  I finally had to delete all traces of appworld on my phone and download and install version 1.1.0.35 to get it working again.  Below is the reply customer support sent me.  The link basically says that they are aware of the problem and have no resolution date at this time.

As a side note before I did this I tried deleting and reinstalling appworld 2.0 and deleting and recreating my Blackberry ID all to no avail.

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support.  This issue has been previously reported as a known issue with our development team.

Here is a link to an article in our BlackBerry Technical Solution Center that contains a description of the issue we discussed.

Article Title: Screen loops when BlackBerry ID or PayPal authentication is verified in BlackBerry App World 2.0

Article Number: KB24200

Link: http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB24200

Should you require further information on this subject, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you again for contacting us.

Sincerely,

Tony
BlackBerry Customer Support
Research In Motion Limited

Tel:
NA Toll Free: 1-877-255-2377
UK Toll Free: 0808 100 7466
Europe: +44 1753 558400
Worldwide: +1-519-888-6181
Email: help@blackberry.com
Web: www.blackberry.com

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
korice

I also have first issue. Unable to log in with id after five hour, despite it saying it will only be locked for 2. Can,t get into apps world. Using correct Password. Please help. Tried links suGgested.
Please use plain text.
Visitor
Cassidy

Please help!! I aswell cannot log into my world as it just stays on the account page, this has happened since I upgraded to 2.0, I have done all that everyone has suggested and nothing has worked, this is very frustrating as I cannot download or purchase or upgrade any applications. PLEASE HELP
Please use plain text.