Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

JSanders
Solutions: 5,950
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: blackberry app world not working

amandab283 wrote:

with my blackberry bold 9900 i updated blackberry messenger and now my icon is missing and i cant find it anywhere. its not evan in the switch applications. also i cannot recieve bbm messages. HELP!

BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65

Resolution 1

On BlackBerry 6 OS versions prior to 6.0.0.706 and the App World Icon is not visible, please download and install the BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.55.

1. Open the BlackBerry Browser on the BlackBerry smartphone.
  2. Browse to http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3
  3. After download, please restart your BlackBerry smartphone when prompted.
  4. Verify that BlackBerry App World is located on the home screen.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
Visitor
odutola
My Device: 8900

Ȋ̝̊̅ cant download form bbappworid
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,950
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

odutola wrote:
Ȋ̝̊̅ cant download form bbappworid

Ok. Do you see any error or reason why you cannot?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
davidluiz
My Device: Curve 5820

blackberry app world has disappeared from my curve 5820

i had the app world installed and it just disappeared a few weeks ago and i cannot find it anywhere on my phone. what should i do?

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: blackberry app world has disappeared from my curve 5820

davidluiz wrote:

i had the app world installed and it just disappeared a few weeks ago and i cannot find it anywhere on my phone. what should i do?

Hello davidluiz

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you're unable to find BlackBerry App world icon then first be sure it is not hidden , First verify the screen is in the ALL panel home screen then  press the menu button and select Show All , If the BlackBerry App World icon does not appear, Search each folder and perform step 1 again. If the BlackBerry App World icon does not appear after checking each folder, 

If that fails then you can consider reinstalling BlackBerry World again , to do that first uninstall any existing version of BlackBerry World  from your device , from  Options > Application > Locate and delete BlackBerry  World ,

KB10040 :  How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

Then perform a Battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is Powered On..  wait for a min then reinsert it back . After device reboots use your BlackBerry browser and browse to www.blackberry.com/appworld/download  and download the most recent version available.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.