Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
rhnbansal
My Carrier: Airtel

blackberry app world- unable to download/update any apps

I'm unable to download/upgrade any app since a long time on my bold 9780. Please help.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rhnbansal

Re: blackberry app world- unable to download/update any apps

Hey guys. Every time I try to download a new app or upgrade exisitng app from the app world on my bold 9780, I get the message, " An error has occured. Please try later."

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

There are multiple existing threads on this site that discuss that exact error...your review of those might prove useful, and a search of this site, using the error message, error code, or symptom, should reveal all applicable existing threads to you. I am rather certain that the solution you need is already posted (likely multiple times).

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
rhnbansal

I have tried all solutions mentioned in existing threads but the problem still exists.
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Hmmm...OK...so you tried everything that is already posted (there are hundreds, if not thousands, of posts on this exact topic...are you truly sure you've read/tried them all???) and nothing cleared the issue up. As such, I've got nothing further to offer...I am quite sure that all possible solutions are already posted. Which would leave you with needing then formal support, which you seek from your mobile service provider.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.