Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Lindalw
My Device: torch 9810
My Carrier: at+t

blackberry server

I'm trying to fix my bbm and can no longer reach the server. Nor can I update or adjust my email accounts and I no longer receive emails. I have the bb torch 9810. Please help!!!!
Please use plain text.
Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: blackberry server

Hi there,

I would suggest starting by performing a battery pull - while the device is on, remove the battery for 15-30 seconds, reinsert and wait for the device to reboot.. The next step is to call AT&T to ensure that everything is set up and working correctly on their end. If it is, the next step would be to do the following:

Go to Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table, press the BB Menu button and select Register Now. Your device should be sent a message from BlackBerry stating that your device is connected to the BlackBerry network.

If you get the message described in the previous step, go to Settings > Email Accounts, press the BB Menu button and select Service Books, then resend your service books.

If that still doesn't help or if you don't get a registration message, you may need to reload the software on your device. To do this, follow the instruction in the following link:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-To-Reload-Your-Operating-S...

That should help get you back up and running!

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.