Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
loretta2702
My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: vodafone
Accepted Solution

blackberry world icon not visible

Been through so many forums, tried allsorts of solutions that have been posted but still I have nothing on my blackberry phone! Please help. I have ablackberry bold 9780 on OS 6.0
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: blackberry world icon not visible

Hi loratta2702

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Sory to know but if you search the forums there maybe tons of posts related to this issue as you are having.

Regarding your issue with BlackBerry World ,If you device OS is prior to 6.0.0.706 then try Updating your device software or Download BlackBerry World version 4.0.0.55 which is the best Workaround now available for BlackBerry  World , first uninstall any existing version of BlackBerry World  from your device , from  Options > Device > Application Management > Locate and delete BlackBerry  World , then perform a Battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is Powered On..

After device reboots from your BlackBerry Browser browse to or click here  http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3 to download version 4.0.0.55 . In addition check this Knowledge Base for further help :

KB29422  BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
loretta2702
My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: vodafone

Thank you really appreciate your help the link worked thanks again
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hello loretta2702

You are most welcome :smileyhappy:

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.