Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
TJ38
My Device: 9700

complain to blackberry

Prijs van de blackberry Z10 wordt rond € 560 geschat dat is de zonder abo vind het nog al wat BlackBerry zorg maar dat je je klanten terug krijgt mijn vertrouwen in jullie is weg ik heb eerder een telefoon van jullie gekocht en kan je zeggen dat ik erg teleurgesteld ben in BlackBerry de belofte toen over de software was die blackberry ook niet waard ik denk dat blackberry eens de oude klanten te gemoed moet gaan komen ouden inruilen voor een nieuwe blackberry q10 of met de Z10 denk dat blackberry dan nog fear is tegen over de klanten want de oude klanten van blackberry hebben toen die tijd een blackberry aangeschaft met het niet weten ervan dat er zoveel ellende met die software was en ja toen waren die blackberry's ook prijzig die telefoons waren dat niet eens waard BLACKBERRY you are finish...do something for that people or you have nothing.
New Contributor
TJ38

Re: complain to blackberry

Price of blackberry Z10 is estimated that around € 560 without the abo find it quite a few BlackBerry care but that your customers get back my faith in you is gone I have been a beat pricey phones that were not even worth BLACKBERRY you are finish ... do something for that people or you have nothing.
Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Probably you're considered purchasing a phone without contract. In that case all other renowned brands charging!! I don't see the logic behind the complain!!! If you are considering BlackBerry 'needs customers faith' back then I should tell you you're WRONG. All BlackBerry fans are very passionate about their choice and they love BlackBerry like anything.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
TJ38

blackberry..
If you are come white one offer for the people that have baying before one blackberry but your software was not good and you have gif the costumer not worth for that price the people that baying one of your blackberry don't now that's your software not working...you are the one that make the blackberry and sell that one gif that people a fone that works for the money and don't sell a fone blackberry that's not working you are not fear to your costumer think and do something if this fone the blackberry Z10 and the Q10 working and that software are good come white one good offer for the costumers and let them gif you the old blackberry change it for a blackberry z10 / q10 one NOT for the new price than you are fear to your costumes.
Contributor
RaverWild
My Device: BlackBerry Bold 9790
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

It's hard to understand what are you saying. I am customer like you and I don't understand you. You have to learn more English dude.

And the price of Z10 is normal for that class of phone. iPhone is also not cheap.

If you can't afford to buy Z10 now, you can wait until the price drops. Or you can get a better job.
New Contributor
Appu
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Plz somebody tell me the price of Blackberry Z10 in Indian rupees (I.N.R)