Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
piyushsin
My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: airtel
Accepted Solution

email attached to BBid no longer exist

I know my BBid, password and answer to secret question too. but still can't use BBapp as it does not accept my login info. Actually my mail server which was carrying my  email associated with BBid has terminated last month and I did not imagined that it will cause a problem to BBapp. I bothered not to download or update any information at that time and now if I use the "forget password tab" it just tell me that information has been sent to your email.

Ironically I don't have access to that email address any longer and I feel very frustrated already attempted to enter the information 9 times and screen show "last attempt " in red.

Can anyone help.

Would really appreciate!

(reading other threads, I already made new id with new mail add. but can't replace existing one with this  unless I  complete the last login.)

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: email attached to BBid no longer exist

Hello piyushsin

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you have a invalid email address as your BlackBerry ID username then reset the password will not work , Only solution is to do a backup of your device for help refer to this Article : How To Backup Your BlackBerry . then follow this Knowledge Base : 

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone.

In addition please read this KB which might help while creating a new BlackBerry ID :

KB24062 How to create a BlackBerry ID

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
piyushsin
My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: airtel

Thank you Prine2012,

Problem solved; deleting blackberry idnentity was the missing link for me.

Best Regards,

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi piyushsin

You are most welcome .. Enjoy it :smileyhappy:

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.