Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
Zandile7
My Carrier: cell c

how to get my blackberry app world back

I accidently deleted my blackberry app world I m having trouble getting it back I m using blackberry curve 9300 please help me
Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Raelic
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: how to get my blackberry app world back

Hiya!
Simply go to the app world website on your device browser, you can download it OTA there.

-Raelic
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1). Please thank those who help you by clicking the Like Button beside the 'Reply' button.
2). If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution" on the correct post!
3). Remember to have fun! We are all in this together!
4). Follow me on Follow Raelic1337 on Twitter

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Zandile7
My Carrier: cell c

It doesn't work like dat have tried about Hundred s time this exhausting
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi Zandile7

If you are having issues with the recent version of BlackBerry World then Download BlackBerry World version 4.0.0.55 which is the best workaround now available for BlackBerry  World also uninstall app world from Options > Device > Application Management > Locate and delete BlackBerry  World , then perform another Battery pull restart .

Finally from your BlackBerry Browser browse or Click here  http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3 to download version 4.0.0.55 . In addition check this Knowledge Base for further help :

KB29422  BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
TaishaHodge12
My Carrier: lime

My Browser Does Not Work So Please Help Me Am Using Aa Blackberry 8520
Please use plain text.