Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

moinabbas
My Device: bold-9000
My Carrier: vodafone

i'm not able to download blackberry app world 3.1 on my mobile, please help

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: i'm not able to download blackberry app world 3.1 on my mobile, please help

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Please help us to help you by providing us with more information. From "I'm not able to download...", we can't tell at all what is going on. What, exactly, do you attempt? What, exactly, happens?

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
vashiking
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: airtel

Hi

Even in my phone appworld icon is missing i m not able to see it anywhere pls help me and even i want to take backup my sms and mails and msgs so can u help it

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

vashiking wrote:

Hi

Even in my phone appworld icon is missing i m not able to see it anywhere pls help me and even i want to take backup my sms and mails and msgs so can u help it

Ummm...what? I think you have 3 or 4 different topics all mixed up in there, but without any punctuation I am unable to understand you.

I think you cannot find the AppWorld icon on your BB, so please try this sequence:

1) Remove AppWorld from your BB

• KB10040 How to view or remove installed applications on a BlackBerry smartphone
  • If it requests that you reboot the BB, do so

2) Do a Batt-Pull reboot (power on, remove battery, wait, insert battery, wait), even if redundant to the one you did in step 1.

3) Install (on your BB) a fresh copy of AppWorld

4) Do another Batt-Pull reboot

5) See if it now works.

I think you also have some problem with backups, but from your words I cannot even guess at what that's about. Hence, please see the link in my auto-sig on this post for proper backup instructions, and use that as a better guide from which to ask for help.

If I have misunderstood your issues, I apologize for that...but your words are very difficult to properly understand.

Good luck and let us know!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
vashiking

Hey frnd

appworld is not there in my phone it is missing

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

And I already gave you a resolution path for that...did you read/try it? If so, what (exactly, details please!!) happened? If you did not, then please scroll up and do so.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
vashiking

Bro i m not able to locate the Appworld so how can i remove it bro

Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Well, the KB I linked in Step 1 above would tell you 100% if AppWorld is installed or not. But, your reply leaves me guessing as to if you have attempted that or are simply not seeing the icon on your homescreen. So, all I can say (again) is to go back up to what I recommended and try again...if, in that Step 1, you don't see AppWorld as installed to your BB, then move on to Step 2.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.