Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

shawngee
My Device: Not Specified

installed programs disappeared from my world list

[ Edited ]

I am on Verizon, i have a Storm 9530, my os is 4.7.0.75, and i do not see a "about" option in app world but in applications section on the phone it says version 1.0.0.27.

Ok last night i installed a bunch of programs they were all in the my world list of applications installed. Today i went and removed the orioles.com icon i had installed to download through app world so all my programs would be viewable in "my world" part of app world. After i installed this icon most of the installed applications disappeared from the my world list and it only now shows the two programs that i had removed from the phone and reinstalled via app world which were orioles.com and weatherbug. I was so happy to have a list of all installed programs and the ability to mess with them but now that went down the tubes. It would take me forever to uninstall all those programs and reinstall to have them show up again in my world list.

Also is their a way to download the programs to my device memory? Like you can do with 3rd party applications. 

Thanks

Shawn 

Message Edited by shawngee on 04-09-2009 01:58 PM
Please use plain text.