Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
bluefin
My Device: Curve 8900

Re: ______ is not available for download from app world ????

Xandrex wrote:

bluefin wrote:

So BB wants us to tie our paypal account to our BB ID before we can download/upgrade new apps?

This is not mandatory. If you have an issue, you can reproduce the steps indicated in message 17 of this discussion, but skip the PayPal part. It should work provided you use the latest AppWorld version.

?????

Did you even read "message 17"?

Here, let me give you the summary. The guy said that he solved the problem by re-doing the AppWorld installation *AND* setting up his paypal payment. He had the problem *because* he did not set up his paypal payment.

And after you read message 17, you might also want to read this whole thread again.

Yes I have the latest AppWorld. Things stopped working *because* I installed the latest AppWorld *AND* I skipped the PayPal part.

Please read carefully.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

hello bluefin,

I did read carefully the thread, including message 17. That is precisely the reason why I wrote a message specifically about its last step.

I am currently using AppWorld without connecting it to my paypal account, which anyways has not any more valid credit card on it.

That being said if you prefer to connect your AppWorld account to your PayPal account, that is a good thing for you.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
hannahdockers
My Device: 9520 curve

all you have to do is cahnge your email address on your blackberry world, it worked for me. 

Please use plain text.
Alex69
My Device: Curve 9360

i recently purchased a new blackberry-curve 9360 which apparently has the old blackberry messenger software 6.2.0.50. while trying to update it to blackberry messenger 7 on the app world it says -"Unavailable for this device" and i can't download it from the blackberry site. can someone help?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

hello Alex69, in which country are you?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.