Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
Llubin3
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: t-mobile

loosing my BB app world & twitter icons after upgrade.

I have taken everyone's suggestions, instructions, links, forums. Nothing works on getting issue corrected on my BB Torch 9800.
What's disturbing to me is I have not gotten or seen a BB rep respond to me nor anyone else in regards to this issue. I as a BB customer, would like a response to my issue had resolved which is not & that is not fair to me & every other BB customer as well.

At least have the decency to respond back to your consumers!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Llubin3
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: t-mobile

Re: loosing my BB app world & twitter icons after upgrade.

And another thing is that (Browse to http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3) does not work. Everyone should be informed of that since I have been trying for the last few days!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: loosing my BB app world & twitter icons after upgrade.

[ Edited ]

Llubin3 wrote:
I have taken everyone's suggestions, instructions, links, forums. Nothing works on getting issue corrected on my BB Torch 9800.
What's disturbing to me is I have not gotten or seen a BB rep respond to me nor anyone else in regards to this issue. I as a BB customer, would like a response to my issue had resolved which is not & that is not fair to me & every other BB customer as well.

At least have the decency to respond back to your consumers!

A couple of things here.

First, this is not a support forum where BB representatives come on and assist you.  It is a peer-peer community where other regular users just like yourself help each other.  The forum is supported by RIM but it's not an official support channel. 

The official support channel is through your wireless service provider.  You contact them for assistance, if they cannot resolve the issue, then you can aske them to escalate the problem to RIM and you will get official support from RIM personnel.  It's free to both you and your carrier.  It's not uncommon, however, for service provider techs to not want to escalate your case to RIM.  I don't know why but it's just the case.  You may have to press them to escalate the case.

That being said,

If you've tried everything, then that is the support method I would choose.  If you want help here, can you go through exactly what you've done and tried so far?

John

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.