Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
ladyfine
My Device: blackberry Curve 9300

memory blackberry world help

Hi, my blackberry app world shows I have 5MB left of 256MB. My total memory of applications is 22MB. How is this possible? I keep getting a message saying device memory low. Phone freezes and I have to reboot. Please help. I THINK my device software is stored in my app world memory for some strange reason. Any help would be highly appreciate. Thank you in advance.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: memory blackberry world help

Hello Ladyfine

Welcome to http://supportforums.blackberry.com/

Maybe registration applications are installed.

It is advisable to do an update of OS to your blackberry
Taking into account the forecasting purposes to backup with Desktop Manager and the BlackBerry Protect.

Via CrackBerry

How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) with AppLoader 

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ladyfine
My Device: blackberry Curve 9300

Can I just tell you how helpful you are? THANK YOU. I will try it and see if it works. Really appreciate your kind help.
Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Hi Laydine

We look forward to your next comment ...

Good luck and hopefully your computer back to as normal.

:smileywink:

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

Please use plain text.