Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
chrismans
My Device: storm 9530
Accepted Solution

memory problems pls help

I have the bb storm 9530 my app memory is about 10mb how do I transfer memory to my memory card, any help will be appreciated
Chris
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

Re: memory problems pls help

Hello chrismans

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Here is the Knowledge Base on how to transfer files to a media card from device memory:

KB05478  Transfer  files  between  the Media card and device memory on a BlackBerry smartphone

Please note you cannot transfer everything from your device memory.

Good luck. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
chrismans

Thanks for the info now how do I transfer from applications to card I can download Facebook app world and whatsapp then my phone full and I'm asked to delete apps
Elite II
prince2012

Hi chrismans

You cannot transfer or install those  application in your media card they should be install in our device memory to run. But you can transfer any media files that you have in your device memory . Apart from them you can delete any additional apps that you don't use or any additional languages, Messages ,etc. it can clear up some Device memory.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Contributor
chrismans

U are my hero of the day just 1 more Q...how do I delete languages I went to options lang and text but there no option to delete lang. Thanks a million for all ur help so far
Elite II
prince2012

Hey chrismans thanks for such a nice complement :smileyhappy:

If you're unable to delete those from within your device then you can also do it using Desktop Software, you can download the recent Desktop Software from here BlackBerry desktop software . 

After installing Connect your device and run Desktop Software , Select Applications. > In the Language and Input Support section > select the language that you want to remove from your BlackBerry smartphone , a x  will appear next to the language to remove or delete  > then Click Apply

This way you can also delete any application from your device. BUT please note while doing so be sure that your PC is connected to an active Internet before running  Desktop Software . 

Good luck .

Contributor
chrismans

Thanks a lot for all the help
Elite II
prince2012

Hi chrismans

You are most welcome .. Do let us know if you feel any issue with your device .

Cheers !

Contributor
chrismans

Hey hey prince

I'm back again lol. Would u mind helping me with music download problems this time. It seems my bb does not like me very much.

Thanks Chris
Elite II
prince2012

Hey chrismans you're always welcome here :smileyhappy:

Regarding you download issue , what happen ! Did you recieve any error while dowloading , Can you try downloading over an wifi network .