Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Regular Contributor
conorcccc
My Device: Curve 9320
My Carrier: 3 (Three-UK)

Re: missing application world's icon

Remember! Click Accept as Solution for ViciousFerret's answer as this thread is solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Remember to like someone's post if it was useful!
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

so, aiesecer, did you try read ViciousFerret's reply?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aiesecer
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: maxis

Not working. I received few email stated few apps need to be upgraded n I can't do that. Dissapointed
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

what happens exactly when you open those messages?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
aiesecer
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: maxis

I tried many times to fix the app world icon but failed. There are two funny symbols that stick permanently at the screen. I can only recognize one of it. Screen munches but I still can use that app. Suspected there is an upgrade but I can't upgrade at all. One more symbol which I have no idea what it is. I tried to delete the old app world n download latest version. It showed either exception error or older os or showed nothing. Now my phone always hang, the camera not really function well, most of the times its really hard for me to access internet even though I did subscribe the data plan with my telco. I bought this lousy phone with data plan and contract for two years. To me blackberry phone as lousy as sony experia and in fact even worst.
Please use plain text.