Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
yarrystone
My Device: blackberry curve 9360

my app world is writing maximum number of pin change

I bought a new blackberry and I want to download in app world it will give me a message that have reach the maximum number of pin change for this account please visit blackberry.com/appworld/support for more information.(Error Id: 30801 and have try to my best but I can't solf the issue I need help.
New Contributor
dadeeee007
My Device: Z10, 9810, 9360, 9780, 8220 playbook

Re: my app world is writing maximum number of pin change

Ouch! That really sucks. Hope it doesn't. Happen if I get the q10. What r these guys doing to our phones?
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

yarrystone wrote:
I bought a new blackberry and I want to download in app world it will give me a message that have reach the maximum number of pin change for this account please visit blackberry.com/appworld/support for more information.(Error Id: 30801 and have try to my best but I can't solf the issue I need help.

Hello yarrystone

Go through this Knowledge Base and you may have to contact your Carrier for further help :

KB25553 :  "There are too many PIN changes associated with this account (Error ID: 30801)" is encountered when attempting to login to BlackBerry App World

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve

dadeeee007 wrote:
Ouch! That really sucks. Hope it doesn't. Happen if I get the q10. What r these guys doing to our phones?

Hello dadeeee007

No one is doing anything with our BlackBerry Devices, But BlackBerry World only allows upto 15 device changes within a year Or if the  maximum number of BlackBerry device swaps has been reached in error .If we contact our Carrier they can solve this issue with our device.  

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Developer
thubalek
My Device: Dev Alpha C, Playbook 32 GB

I got this message because of various emulator images. 

I think that BB should increase this number for developers. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- My Blackberry 10 app at http://blackberry.hubalek.net
-- My Android apps at http://android.hubalek.net