Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
jerrykito
My Device: tourch 9800
My Carrier: tigo

my bb tourch 9800 OS 06 is not supportive to download any application from website becouse BB app word not working

[ Edited ]

my OS 06 is not supportive to download any application from website becouse BB app word not working. some one help me to get a new version of OS plz either it my work

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: my bb tourch 9800 OS 06 is not supportive to download any application from website becouse BB app word not working

can you explain what you mean by "BB app word not working" ?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jerrykito
My Device: tourch 9800
My Carrier: tigo

Re: my bb tourch 9800 OS 06 is not supportive to download any application from website becouse BB app word not working

I mean Blackberry app world. For now I already get solution.but I want to update OS. May you help me!
Please use plain text.
Contributor
KAMBLEBA
My Device: Blackberry 9300 3G
My Carrier: Idea

Hey friend , if your device is with preinstalled Blackberry 6OS then there is no update to this version. if you are getting problem with downloading appllications from Blackberry application world ,then tell what error is there you get. Otherwise you can go streight to reload the same Os 6 from desktop manager . Let me know for further assistance .

Please use plain text.