Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
djdibsza
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: MTN

my smartphone is associate associated wit wrong username and passoword

Can somebody please help i need solution to my problem i have been struggling to solve this problem for months now. Im using blackberry curve 9300 smartphone but now when i bought this phone i dint know how to get started so I asked a friend to start the phone for me.  and the phone was completed with all settings protected the bb protect. so oneday i tried to swich sim cards and the phone asked me to verify the email address and password which i did not know. My brother 's friend told me to do data wipe so that i could delete the BBId in order to great the new one but i have been struggling since. help please because i can't acces my app world..

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: my smartphone is associate associated wit wrong username and passoword

Hello didibsza

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

If you can't remember your username as well as your password then you had to create a new BlackBerry ID.And please do it yourself .Please  follow this Knowledge Base :

KB26694 : How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone.

So try it and let us know.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
djdibsza
My Device: blackberry curve 9300
My Carrier: MTN

i already created a new bbid and i have tried to login with the new bbid and password. but i get the message saying I should login the with the usernname associated with the smarphone.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

djdibsza wrote :

i already created a new bbid and i have tried to login with the new bbid and password. but i get the message saying I should login the with the usernname associated with the smarphone

Hello djdibsza

As you had created a new BlackBerry ID you should enter correct and a valid field that is your Email Id and the password that you set. If ever after creating a new ID it is not accepting it means that you had not followed the KB properly.

Prince

Please use plain text.