Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

prince1995
My Carrier: airtel

not working

Hey am prince my phone rixy model 9300 curve in that my app world is nt working I just reinstaled it many times in order to open but it didn't can any one help me
Please use plain text.
Elite II
prince2012
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: not working

Hi prince1995

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you device OS is prior to 6.0.0.706 then try Updating your device software or Download BlackBerry World version 4.0.0.55 which is the best Workaround now available for BlackBerry  World , for that first uninstall any existing version of BlackBerry World  from your device , from  Options > Device > Application Management > Locate and delete BlackBerry  World .

KB10040 :  How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

Then perform a Battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is Powered On..

After device reboots from your BlackBerry Browser browse to or click here  http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3 to download version 4.0.0.55 . In addition check this Knowledge Base for further help :

KB29422  BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Please use plain text.