Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
Angels89
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodacom / vodafone

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

Good day.

Hope you can help me.

I'm trying to upgrade a few things that I have received and for some reason when I put my bbm Id in, it gives me an error and to try again later. I had just registered bbm Id yesterdayand keep trying and now it won't work except for online, why is this and please can this get sorted out asap?

Its very annoying if you just starting out on this type of phone and things don't work.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
wsdiedericks
My Device: Not Specified

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

I tried the KB link,and the advice helped!thanx!problem solved!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bbfone
My Device: Blackberry torch, 9800
My Carrier: -

Hi,

Any news on solving this?? error problem??

Lizette

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
bbfone
My Device: Blackberry torch, 9800
My Carrier: -

Hi,

I have figured it out. You need to set your time on Harare, but then change the settings to automatic update and then it works.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Angels89
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodacom / vodafone

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Hello Angels89, what is your question?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ASHVIr
My Device: Not Specified

Hi lee I just changed my time zone and voila it worked. Tho there first tym I tried it it did not .
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
paulina3101
My Device: Blackberry storm 9500
My Carrier: 02

Hi

I have tried everything that u have mentioned and it dosent work work can be worng. I try to set diffrent email address and also the password and it just dosent want to work. What can I do. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Please use plain text.
mikez
My Device: bb curv
My Carrier: a

thank u veeerrryyy much
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sergiosfc5
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: sergio

I can't enter to App World, I want to know like I can enter in App World. Thanks
Please use plain text.