Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
sergiosfc5
My Device: 8520

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

He cambiado fecha y hora y sigue sin funcionar. Sorry i dont speak english
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Ayozana1
My Device: 8520 Curve

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

Hi,I am new to this and have the same problem,how do I get to the page that has the recommended solutions posted on?Please assist.
Please use plain text.
Visitor
bastian123
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

I have the problem when trying to log in with my bb ID I have tried re-installing bb apps world, resetting my password, creating new IDs and finally changing the timezone with no luck. Is there any other options yet to try and fix this?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
glencolvin
My Device: Torch

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World.

Hi, I would very much appreciate some help and support to correct a problem I am having with my BB Torch.

I am unable to load BB Apps, I get an error message " There was a problem during installation, please try again" followed by "BB App world is having trouble connecting to the BB App World server, verify your network connections and try again"

I used to be able to download apps, but I accidently connected my BB Torch to my works PC and some IT Policies were downloaded on to the Torch. I performed a wipe of the device and re-loaded BB App world and since then I have been unable to download anything.

Any assistance in resolving this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Would it be possible to speak with someone directly?

Regards

Glen

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
glencolvin
My Device: Torch

Date and time on my BB Torch and on my PC are correct, any other suggestions. Thank you for getting back to me.

Please use plain text.
bernieels
My Device: 8900

all of a sudden im having the same problem with my bb app world. i keep getting this error. i have re installed the app and changed the timezone as well as tried different blackberry id's. Can anyone help me fix this its driving me insane

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
paulina3101
My Device: Blackberry storm 9500

HI want i did was just udataing my time in option date an time and it workerd for me you can try if you want. Let me know how did it go.

Please use plain text.
Visitor
zhenzie
My Device: curve 8520

Thanx a million the time zone change helpd its working now :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ieza786
My Device: Not Specified

My brand new blackberry torch doesn't allowing me to log in. I use the correct email address and password but "An error has occured. Please try later" keeps popping up and I've been trying for 3 weeks and it still won't let me log in. It all started when I installed an update for blackberry messenger.
Any ideas???
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
kathe16
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8520

Ugh!! I have the same problem too. I have changed my password too many times. Did you ever find an answer?

Thanks,

Kathe

Please use plain text.