Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
Awie_dreyer
My Device: curve 9300

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

Same prob any help out there time zone is rite reinstated app world still not working pls help
New Contributor
Awie_dreyer

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

Mine is the same did you get a solution yet
New Contributor
paulpersol
My Device: curve 2

Pls if anyone has the solution to this; simply post for all to share. Is there anyone one can talk to about this disturbing message? Frustrating!
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

@paulpersol

I am willing to help you. Please go to page one of the current discussion. The first message of the discussion contains a link that explains everything step by step in a comprehensive manner.
Please tell me if the procedure works for you.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
veloshni
My Device: Not Specified

An error has occurred. Please try again later" is displayed when I attempt to login to Blackberry Application,can't downlaod anything!plse help!
New Contributor
darcy139
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8300

I found that even though my time zone was correct, the blackberry phone doesnt understand the concept of daylight savings. So I am in CST but we are in daylight savings until we "fall behind". Thus if you manually change your phone's time to display one hour behind then app world magically works. It's great it works but it sucks my phone is an hour behind.

New Contributor
veloshni

It worked!!! It worked!!!thank you,thank you,I am so happy,U Da Best:smileyhappy:
New Contributor
paulpersol
My Device: curve 2

I had the same problem; I changed my time zone to the appropriate one and it worked!
New Contributor
Awie_dreyer

If done that still not
Visitor
rejoice666

I still get the same message "An error has occured please try again later".What's the second opinion because I've changed my time zone?