Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
emilyrose91
My Device: blackberry curve 3G

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

Yay finaly up and running. managed to find where to get version 2.1.2.19. Also had to create a new account through my phone once i had upgraded but it worked. thank you so much to everyone for being patient with me, and responding so quick. You guys are angels. X

Please use plain text.
laia_santis
My Device: curve 8520

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

tengo el mismo error y no puedo mas :smileysad:

que és el KB link???

i've the same problem and i'm crazyyy!

what is "KB link" ???

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Nisha427
My Device: Bold 9700

Hi everyone,

I am having the same problem and I hope someone can help. I am in a time zone with daylight savings, so I tried changing my timezone forward and backward by 1 hour, this did not work. I then tried to update my app world software as I saw that was an issue. When i tried to update, i received the following message "907 invalid COD". Someone said to delete app world before trying to update, i tried that and it won't allow me to delete "Unable to remove. It is required by IT policy application control".

So I used to be able to download apps, I changed jobs but kept my phone (plan changed from corporate to private), now I can't download anything and can't even update app world software. When i try to download from app world (whether from my phone or the app world website, same issue) i receive the message 'An error has occured. Please try again later." followed by "Blackberry App World is having trouble connecting to the Blackberry App World server. Verify your network connections and try again". I don't know how BB app world cant connect to the BB app world server when I am on the BB app world website, but apparently it can't for me.

This is very frustrating, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Nisha427

Also, I have a data plan, so that shouldn't be the problem.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Nisha427

Ok so I tried the only thing I hadn't tried before (and should probably have done first).... battery pull! And voila, working.

Sorry for wasting people's time!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
emilyrose91
My Device: blackberry curve 3G

there is a kb link for this error on page 7

Please use plain text.
Zonette
My Device: Curve 8520

Thanks this really helped!!! Everything is now working properly again.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jappymusikero
My Device: 9550 storm 2

i have the same problem, at my clock there is a two time the digital and a tiny at the top. its in different time. how can i remove that or change?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

@jappymysikero
open the menu, go to the options
and set the home time zone to the same value as the timezone in the date/time options.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
blomi
My Device: blackberry bold 9700 smartphone

What should I do? It keeps on saying an error has occurred please try again later. Its been going on like this for a month now! I did every thing and its not working can someone PLEASE help!!!
Please use plain text.