Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z10 10.1.0.2312 / Playbook 2.1 / 8900 5.0
My Carrier: Vodafone France (SFR) & B&You

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

hello blomi, did you read the previous 3 pages of this discussion?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tersia123
My Device: Not Specified

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

Thanks it worked, I changed my settings to Harare. Switched the phone off and on.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tersia123

I tried the advice as I went along.
Please use plain text.
justine_anandam

Hi. I have changed the time zone on my 9300 and my pc and still my apps world says 'an error has occurred. Please tell me what else can I do
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

@justine_anandam: did you set your time to be based on network too? You need to.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
farignalda
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: SETAR N.V.

@ xandrex:

I live in aruba. So my time zone is la paz. Upgraded 2 the newest version. Even checked in my advance security systems.

When I try 2 log in it tells me that my password is not related ( eventough I know it's right). So I go for forgotten password and I get error message 30637.

Pls help! My bb has jst been updated with the new OS 6 and I lost some things like my apps and I want them back and there in my appworld but I can't get into it :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Visitor
Jacobite-1745
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: Virgin

where is the recommendation? I can't see anything except clicking on Kudos and the bleep is that about
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

Jacobite-1745 wrote:
where is the recommendation? I can't see anything except clicking on Kudos and the bleep is that about

are you kidding ?

first message of the first page the current discussion.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
farignalda
My Device: bold 9700
My Carrier: SETAR N.V.

What about me, can you help me? I posted my problem 4 days ago...
Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex

farignalda wrote:
@ xandrex:

I live in aruba. So my time zone is la paz. Upgraded 2 the newest version. Even checked in my advance security systems.

When I try 2 log in it tells me that my password is not related ( eventough I know it's right). So I go for forgotten password and I get error message 30637.

Pls help! My bb has jst been updated with the new OS 6 and I lost some things like my apps and I want them back and there in my appworld but I can't get into it :smileysad:

hello farignalda,

can you use a desktop browser and go to the following URL : https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/bbid/login/

Can you log in?

Please use plain text.