Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
Maddog1769
My Device: Torch 9810 7.0
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

LOL...i hear you sorry....

yes i folowwed every step you said and it did not fix the problem.

Infact i tried many things in his thread and did not work.

i usually am pretty good about fixing anything tech related via the internet forums and usually can do it with out even personally asking a question my self.

i can usually read a thread and fix it.

just not this time.

that is good advice about escalating and i will make sure i have that post open when I sit on hold for 5 hours....errrr, I mean when i call them.

thanks!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Laura2
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: MTN

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

Please help,I have the same problem. I don't know what to do. Help help
Please use plain text.
frans007
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

hi there.. i hade the same problem.. go to Options - date/time  -  set your time zone , set auto update to ON.. use network time -YES

and save..

i am from south africa so i set my time and date to +2..

this worked for me and sorted out my error.

kind regards

Frans

Please use plain text.
frans007
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

hi there.. i hade the same problem.. go to Options - date/time - set your time zone , set auto update to ON.. use network time -YES

and save..

i am from south africa so i set my time and date to +2..

this worked for me and sorted out my error.

kind regards

Frans
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Laura2
My Carrier: MTN

Thank you so much Fran,luckily for me its working right now funny enough I didn't change the time zone. Thanx so much am from Nigeria.
Please use plain text.
siz
New Contributor
siz
My Carrier: curve

I'm also having the same..it keeps on saying that a blackberry ID installation failed(80003).please help!!
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

siz wrote:
I'm also having the same..it keeps on saying that a blackberry ID installation failed(80003).please help!!

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Here is a KB that discusses that error:

• KB29613 The error "BlackBerry Identity installation failed. Please try again later. (80003)" is displayed within BlackBerry App World

Hopefully it contains something useful! There also are multiple existing threads on this site that discuss that exact error...your review of those might prove useful, and a search of this site, using the error message or code, should reveal all applicable existing threads to you.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tebello
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: cell c

Somebody please tell me exactly how to fix this problem, a step by step guide... PLEASE
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Yeye_meanaj
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Vodacom

Hi Tebello

Have you checked that your timezone is on Harare(+2) plus you have selected "Use network time"?
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tebello
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: cell c

My time zone is correct, just don't know how to make it use Network time
Please use plain text.