Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

Contributor
Yeye_meanaj
My Device: Blackberry 8520
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

Under Date and time there's Use Network Time, you must select yes..then try using your appworld again.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tebello
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: cell c

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

This is gonna sound stupid, but I realy don't see that
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Yeye_meanaj

Ill send you a message now, check it by clicking on your profile.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tebello

Dammit I'm realy struggling here hey.....EISH!!!!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tebello

[ Edited ]

Yeye_meanaj you are a STAR, I wud kiss you ryt, NO <removed> if u a guy.... Thanx a million

EDIT: Inappropriate comment removed. Please review User Guidelines  under section "Be Courteous to other BlackBerry Support Community Forum Members.."

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Yeye_meanaj

You are welcome hun:smileyhappy: I'm a woman
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tebello

Drop me ur pin please
Please use plain text.
Visitor
tsubi
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

I've tried everything that's been suggested on this topic and nothing is working,but I get the same message again "blackberry identity installation failed, please try later" its been 3months now, I'm so tired of this... HELP PLZ
Please use plain text.
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.1.3247), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

tsubi wrote:
I've tried everything that's been suggested on this topic and nothing is working,but I get the same message again "blackberry identity installation failed, please try later" its been 3months now, I'm so tired of this... HELP PLZ

I'm sorry...did you read the subject line of this thread? The error message you've stated is not even close, so your issue is completely different, isn't it? Perhaps I've misunderstood? Please clarify...if your issue is the same, then you can continue in this thread. If your issue is different, then we'll have the mods split your posts out.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
MatthijsHut1990
My Device: BlackBerry Bold
My Carrier: T-Mobile

When I try to login to BB App World I get the exact same message over and over again (""An error has occurred. Please try again later"). I also did everything that was mentioned in the opening post of this topic (changing the time zone which was in my case in fact the wrong time zone - still, fixing it did not help). But all this did not make any difference.

Is there anything else I can do??? My monthly bills go up like crazy at the moment because I have to pay for sending text messages (while whatsapp - which I can not use anymore was free).

Please use plain text.