Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
pratikgudbad
My Device: 9780

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

I am having the same problem don't know how to fix..any sugestion
annalie
My Device: torch 9810

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

I have d same problem I deleted bb app world reinstalled it flash my phone an nothing works! I can't log in I'm fed up tried gettin help on twitter an d sent me here so plz help torch 9810! Can't get up dates for my apps can't buy or download apps
Contributor
mclovin22
My Device: 9900

I get this as we. Why do apps take so long to d/l compare to my ipod and why do i have to restart the device everytime :Eek:

Contributor
dijahb
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

What is erroe 80003? I was about to download my bb I'd and suddenly this error occurred...please kindly help
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

mclovin22 wrote:

I get this as we. Why do apps take so long to d/l compare to my ipod and why do i have to restart the device everytime :Eek:

Hello...apologies for the delayed reply.

Both of your questions require access to information that no one here can have. Concening the DL time, that depends on your device, it's network connection (WiFi versus carrier data network), congestion on those networks, the internet and it's congestion, the servers and their congestion, etc. etc. etc...it's basically impossible to know "why". It also could be the size of the DL...I've no idea what apps you are DLing, so have no way to know if the ipod app was 200K with the BB app being 6MB (which naturally would make for a very different DL time).

As for restarting...rebooting has been a normal and healthy procedure since the dawn of computers...and it's no different now. Some apps have many hooks into the core OS and a reboot is needed to refresh everything cleanly. Any more detail than my guesses here would require access to the RIM and app developers...not available here sadly.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

dijahb wrote:
What is erroe 80003? I was about to download my bb I'd and suddenly this error occurred...please kindly help

Hello...and apologies for the delay.

Here is a KB that discusses that error:

• KB29613 The error "BlackBerry Identity installation failed. Please try again later. (80003)" is displayed within BlackBerry App World

Hopefully it contains something useful! There also are multiple existing threads on this site that discuss that exact error...your review of those might prove useful, and a search of this site, using the error message, error code, or symptom, should reveal all applicable existing threads to you.

Good luck and let us know!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
leesah4
My Device: 8900

I can't log in its always dng dis wat I can d
New Contributor
Mkwati
My Device: Curve 8520

Where is the kb they speaking of? I am disappointed in the blackberry phone! This type of smartphone is supposed to be supportive from the manufacturers, and not for us to run around and chasing pavements! What is the reason when my bb said ”an error had occure, pls try again later” and so it continious on and on! Please tell me what is wrong, and how to rectify the problem. Don't show me other complaints, please!
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne

Mkwati wrote:
Where is the kb they speaking of? I am disappointed in the blackberry phone! This type of smartphone is supposed to be supportive from the manufacturers, and not for us to run around and chasing pavements! What is the reason when my bb said ”an error had occure, pls try again later” and so it continious on and on! Please tell me what is wrong, and how to rectify the problem. Don't show me other complaints, please!

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

In this thread alone, there are 377 posts before yours...as such, it's not possible to understand your first question there...there likely are several links in this thread to various KBs...not knowing which one you are asking about, it's impossible to answer.

In any event, I recommend you scroll through and read this entire thread, since it is completely on topic to the error you mentioned. Somewhere in the 377 posts is likely already posted the answer you need...you need only read through to find it.

Good luck!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
Mkwati
My Device: Curve 8520

Thanx ppl, I changed my timezone (I'm from South Africa) to Harare +2, and my bb app world is operational again! Thanx for the tip, and I hope others can be helped with this tip.