Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry World

New Contributor
ASHVIr
My Device: Not Specified

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

I also have the same problem I have tried eveything plz help ...
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World

tanjasaunders wrote:
Hi, I have the same problem. Do any body have fix it yet?? Hope ant body can help!!

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

In the very first reply in this thread, the relevant KB is linked and has solved the problem related to that exact error message most of the times that I have seen here. Did you open that KB and attempt what it recommends? If so, please describe exactly what you did and exactly what the result was.

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Hall of Famer II
sdgardne
My Device: Z30, Z10 & Q10 (10.2.2.1531), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)

ASHVIr wrote:
I also have the same problem I have tried eveything plz help ...

Hi and Welcome to the Forums!

Please describe what you mean by "everything"...we have no way to know what that means. Please describe exactly what you have tried and exaclty what the result was from each thing. Details and exactness please.

Thanks!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
natalieacquisto

Mine says the same!! Its so irratating and that time zone thing does not work , what time zone must I use!!
New Contributor
Bossy

Hi Natalie,I must admit I have sruggled with the time zone thing as well but it really did work....the 2nd time.If u are from South Africa then use Harare time zone..hope it works 4 u ...saved u from asking KUDO
Visitor
maxlee
My Device: blackberry curve 8520

Re: "An error has occurred. Please try again later" when attempt to login to App World i have the same problem with app world

I am having the same problem with the blacberry app world
New Contributor
Leehona

Hi, I am currently experiencing the same problem, I have tried changing the time zones and all the other advice given here bt still no change, can I by any chance try another method?
New Contributor
ASHVIr

I have sorted my problem out thanx guys ....
New Contributor
Leehona

Ashvir, how did u do that? Please explain, it seems like I am still lost.
New Contributor
wsdiedericks

I changed my timezone to Harare, I'm living in Pretoria. KUDO, pls help... I went to my Date/Time settings, only changed the time zone to Harare, and still bb app world says an error has occured...WHY?!